Writing an essay is an art in which the writer is supposed to express the ideas that are there in his head, in the best possible way for the readers to understand. Every word that you will use in your essay must hold equal importance. Essay writing is a time consuming process, but a well written essay is appreciated and respected by all.
Essays are not easy to write. Sometime, it may happen that you have a lot of ideas in your mind but you are not able to pen them down on a piece of paper. Some other time, lack of research will hamper the quality of essay. That is why; it is recommended that you consult the right paper writing service in order to get well structured and well planned essay.
You can use prompts in any essay to make them effective. Prompts used in some types of essays are as follows: –
- Persuasive essays
Such type of essays argues a point which is strongly based on an individual opinion. In these essays the major objective of the writer is to convince the reader with his opinion. But, to do this there are following criteria that you must fulfill:
- You must be well informed about your topic. This can be done by collecting additional information from various sources and compiling them before you finalize your essay.
- You must support your argument with evidence. This will help you invalidate the other argument. Also, the readers will get an idea that you have analyzed and researched your topic. You can use statistics and facts to support your argument.
- Narrative essays
Narrative essays are the ones that describe your personal experience in the form of a story. It shows how creative you are as a writer. Some of the prompts that will help you in writing a good essay are:
- You can describe the most memorable day of your life in the form of an essay. You can describe the event in such a way that the readers feel involved in your essay.
- You can also write about any event either good or bad in detail in the most interesting way.
- Descriptive essays
These are those essays which describes any particular thing to the reader in the most detailed manner. In such essays the focus of the writer is on any one topic. The following prompts will help you in writing a good descriptive essay:
- Focus on what you want to convey to the reader and then list down different ways in which you can describe the event.
- Frame an outline and draft your essay. You should also keep in mind the importance of conclusion in your essay and make it as effective as possible.
- Finally, check the grammar and spelling error in the essay and proof read your essay before finalizing it.
Most of the essays turn out to be the best because of free flow of ideas of the writer. Such prompts essays can easily relate with the readers. You can use the above mentioned points in order to deliver the best essay.