The JEE advanced result is otherwise called as the Indian Institute of Technology result. The JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination, this can be conducted for the Indian Institute of Technology UG (Under Graduate) admission. Every year the Joint Entrance Examination is conduced for the officers of the Indian Institute of Technology. The JEE exam will be conducted to the different centers. The examination is conducted for all over the India. All the candidates can allowed to attend for the Joint Entrance Examination. The minimum qualification to attend the JEE examination is the HSC. The candidates must get at least 50% for all the examinations. The application form and details are displayed in the online and also for the different center in all over the India.
The candidates can submit the application within the deadline. They are only allowed to attend the JEE examination. There are lots of procedures available to fill the application form and to submit the application form. The jee advanced results are displayed on the specified site of the JEE result. The JEE results are published on the specified site of the JEE. The results are available in the order of rank wise, name wise and cast wise. The seats are allotted based on the cast of the candidates. If the candidates are clear the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) they can surely get the seat in the Indian Institute of Technology. The Joint Entrance Examination result was announced for June month 12.
JEE Advanced Result Details:
- The result can be published for the all India rank levels. There are two sets of papers are available for the Joint entrance Examination. The results are displayed on the basis of the paper 1 and paper 2.
- The cut offs and the minimums are displayed on the official site of the Joint entrance Examination.
- The marks are displayed on the category wise, mark wise, paper wise and name wise.
- The results of the Architecture displayed on the after few hours of the JEE normal exam result released.
- The students can enter the roll number, date of birth and password to view the result in the official site of the JEE.
- If the clear for the examination means, they move to the next level of the Indian Institute of Technology admission for Under Graduate.
JEE Advanced Result Rank List:
The ranking percentage of the candidates are considered for both the paper 1 and paper 2. For example the candidates can get the mark in the physics one paper is added to the mark of the physics two papers. The similar procedure is to be followed for both the paper of mathematics and the chemistry. Finally the marks of physics, chemistry and the mathematics is added to declare the rank and result for the candidate. The rank list and the seats are allotted separately for the SC or ST candidates and the PWD candidates.
How To Get JEE Advanced Result:
The jee advanced results will be published on the specified site of the Joint Entrance Examination. The following procedures help to check the JEE advanced result.
Step 1: The candidates log in the JEE official site
Step 2: Log in the JEE site, now you can see the home page
Step 3: Check the result will be activated or not
Step 4: If activated means click the result check button on the home page
Step 5: Enter your roll number, date of birth and security code in the web page.
Step 6: After entering all the details, click the submit button.
Step 7: Now you can see the result page, the results are displayed on the rank wise, you can download the result in it.